:: Vi-FI

Go down

WHO AM I ..... WHO AM I

Post  bmoore83 on Wed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

[center] Who Am I Sad

I look in the mirror at his reflection looking back at me wondering WHO AM I

I am someone's daughter, neice, sister, cousin, mother, and auntie

I look in the mirror at this reflection looking back at me wondering WHO AM I

I am a lost soul trying to find myself. Trying to find that perosn I use to be. That goofy, shy, caring, loving, person that people once adored

I am a person full of pain, hate, love, fear, death, and life

I always consider myself to be a strong black women but on the inside I am a little girl trying to find love from a father that I never had

I am a person that use drugs to try to hide my pain, A person that thinks sex is the answer to everything

I am a person who has suicide thoughts running thur my mind. Yes iam that person who thinks death is the best way to end my pain

I am a person that loves her family but questions the love her family has for her. I am a person that wants this life to be over but I know I am needed to raise my family

So who am I, I am a daughter, neice, sister, cousin, mother, and aunt who is confuse about my life. I am a person that wants her life to end because of the things/decision I had made in my life

WHO AM I ONLY GODS KNOWS Exclamation Exclamation
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Sad

bmoore83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO AM I ..... WHO AM I

Post  Admin on Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 am

To the young woman who posted "Who AM I".

You-yourself answered your own question----Only God knows- His name is JEHOVAH, Psalms 83:18.

You-yourself answered your own question----Each time you look in the mirror at your own reflection, for we were made in the image of our God Jehovah, Genesis 1:26,27.

You-yourself answer your own statement----For Jehovah cares for you, Isaiah 41:10.

You ARE a strong black woman, how do I know when I don't even know who you are--From the questions and statements that you posted.

You ARE someones daughter, niece, sister, cousin, mother, auntie, and you forgot to mention friend. You see to remain in these favored positions you must have proven yourself to be a caring, loving, generous, and attentive individual as well as be funny and goofy, with child-like humility. Yes we all hurt in some way be it in our mind or body. We hurt at some time in our lives due to the choices and decisions of others or the choices and decisions we ourselves make, but take this to heart, as long as we have breath within us we can make better choices, make better decisions to make our lives better. You've recognized the fact that sex and drugs are not long-lasting nor fulfilling, so I implore you to never give up, never give in to despair, continue to fight.

If you truly want a happy and satisfying life----
If you truly want answers to life's most perplexing questions----
If you want peace----
Pray to our Heavenly Father Jehovah, call the closest Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you and request a free home Bible study, be determined to keep that study regular- regardless to what obstacles may come your way and please keep me posted on your progress.

From someone who cares about you.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://empteespace.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

:: Vi-FI

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum