Encouragement to fill the empty space in your heart

:: Vi-FI

Go down

Encouragement to fill the empty space in your heart

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:13 pm

As a woman who is someone's mother, daughter, sister, friend, I have been touched and affected by cancer. When you see someone you love suffer from such a devastating disease it leaves a void in you, sort of an empty space. I have found talking to others who are experiencing the same emptiness due to this monster helps to fill in the space by one kind word, one loving gesture, just a simple smile. So instead of feelings of frustration, anger, abandonment, and thinking that cancer is equal to can not as in can not plan future engagements, can not enjoy life as we once did, can not in a sense just live. I've found it to be, can certainly as in can certainly enjoy one day, one hour, one minute, can certainly appreciate gentle breezes, warm embraces, and inviting smiles. So that it doesn't stop us, doesn't stop you, doesn't leave you empty, leaves you hopeful. This site is one in which women of all ages, nationalities who have been touched or affected by this horrible disease have yet another place in which to empty out and open up. I encourage you to tell others about this site and log in and remove the empty space that remains in the heart.

-From someone who lost someone due to cancer. Take care.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://empteespace.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down